A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!

A Day at the Zoo

A place to talk animal shop. A drama free zone where animals are the main subject but general chat is welcome too.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Facebook  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  

Share | 

Formerly BeenThere2....more widely known as Paw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paw2paw

Number of posts : 2
Contributions : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Formerly BeenThere2....more widely known as Paw   10/26/2009, 8:00 am

Don't post on the forums as much as I used to but I do still enjoy coming to read the topics when I am nursing my baby.

I am usually really busy. I have 5 kids, the oldest just turned 8 the youngest is 6 months. I have been raising dogs for the past decade and have accumulating a wide variety of knowledge about dogs, breeding, parasitology, etc. Between the kids the dogs and the puppies, My husband and I are on the go pretty much full time.

I do also have a QH/paint/TWH? gelding, a morgan/arab mare and a welsh? pony and her 6 month old foal. The most recent addition to our herd was a little Shetland pony and we are currently looking for another Shetland so he can have a buddy.

Look forward to chatting with you all again, although I feel I know most of you from reading on kijiji.com. Posters on the .ca side will know me a little better as I post there more often but once winter sets in I'll have a little more time to visit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puppyluvcreations
filter
filter

Number of posts : 43
Contributions : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Formerly BeenThere2....more widely known as Paw   10/26/2009, 8:17 am

Hi BeenThere! I think we used to chat on Kijiji... long time no chat! Glad to see you here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://puppyluvcreations.webs.com/

Formerly BeenThere2....more widely known as Paw
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Day at the Zoo :: Daily Zoo :: Dog Tags-
Jump to: