A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day at the Zoo

A place to talk animal shop. A drama free zone where animals are the main subject but general chat is welcome too.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Facebook  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read Me First

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waitingoncrash
Deluxe Espresso Machine
Deluxe Espresso Machine
Waitingoncrash

Number of posts : 251
Contributions : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Read Me First Empty
PostSubject: Read Me First   Read Me First Empty3/23/2009, 9:22 pm

This is the place to share a link to your website, or info about your pet related business. Please note that while linking is allowed any links placed here should be pet related, family friendly and follow all rules and guidlines previously stated.

No actual selling should be done on this site. Any selling should be done through email or through your personal site. When posting a link to your site please include a brief description of your business, hobby etc. Posts containing just a link will be deleted. This is due to spamming and the risk of trolls. Also remember anything you link to is subject to these same guidlines. No links to adult only sites are permitted. Any links to any content that might be considered offensive, or goes against the rules of the forum will be deleted. It is at the forum moderators and administrations discretion as to what content may violate these rules. Violators will be banned. By posting in this forum you are acknowledging you have read and agree to the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://dayatthezoo.forumotion.net

Read Me First
Page 1 of 1