A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day at the Zoo

A place to talk animal shop. A drama free zone where animals are the main subject but general chat is welcome too.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Facebook  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About MJ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MJJean
filter
filter

Number of posts : 23
Contributions : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-14

About MJ Empty
PostSubject: About MJ   About MJ Empty4/17/2009, 7:44 am

I live in southeastern MI. I have 3 kids, ages 15,10 and 8. My two oldest are girls, my youngest is a boy.

I have Ike, an American Bulldog, who is the furry love of my life. I also have Patches, a 16 year old PoodlexBichon who has been a wonderful and loyal dog all of his days and is pretty much retired from dog things since he was a) raised by cats and has cat mannerisms and B) is deaf, blind, and senile. I also have Marty-kitty who is 8 years old and named after my husband due to the way they both howl for food. My last but not least pet is an Eastern Box Turtle named Mr Chang after a sci fi book character that was an old wise man. Best guess on the tortoise age is 20 or so. I got him from a pet store almost 6 years ago and the vet said he was about 15 then Smile

I love reading and will read anything thats well written but I prefer sci fi or urban fantasy. I am a "gamer". I play Warcraft 3 TFT and used to be a World Of Warcraft addict but then Blizzard entertainment made the game a huge hamster wheel that rewarded whining instead or effort. Those familiar with MMORPG's will understand when I say that they started catering to the skillless casual player and left the skilled raiders in the dust.

I have a few good RL friends, but most of the people I like are online. Apparently, common sense and decency are dead an I find that I like fewer and fewer people I meet in my area. Cool poeple are easier to find on the web. We really need to agree on a state and take it over Smile)
Back to top Go down
Waitingoncrash
Deluxe Espresso Machine
Deluxe Espresso Machine
Waitingoncrash

Number of posts : 251
Contributions : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-04

About MJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About MJ   About MJ Empty4/17/2009, 8:16 am

giggle I knew I liked you
Back to top Go down
https://dayatthezoo.forumotion.net
MJJean
filter
filter

Number of posts : 23
Contributions : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-14

About MJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About MJ   About MJ Empty4/18/2009, 10:46 am

*blush*
Back to top Go down
eatamouse
filter
filter

Number of posts : 30
Contributions : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-05

About MJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About MJ   About MJ Empty10/22/2009, 10:46 am

I adore your posts that have been on kijiji...keep them coming in this new home!
Back to top Go down
poodles&bichonsrulemy
filter
filter
poodles&bichonsrulemy

Number of posts : 77
Contributions : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-21

About MJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About MJ   About MJ Empty10/22/2009, 9:48 pm

Hi MJJean, nice to meet you! I grew up in Allen Park, but somehow ended up in the desert in Albuquerque. Miss water and fog so much...I have a Poochon who is my diva dog! Loves her to bits, she is my avatar. Would love to see a pic of your Poochon old man.
Back to top Go down
puppyluvcreations
filter
filter
puppyluvcreations

Number of posts : 43
Contributions : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-21

About MJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About MJ   About MJ Empty10/24/2009, 1:50 pm

Hi MJ! Glad to see you are here as well Smile
Back to top Go down