A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day at the Zoo

A place to talk animal shop. A drama free zone where animals are the main subject but general chat is welcome too.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Facebook  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Merle Chihuahua

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
featherfriends
filter
filter

Number of posts : 31
Contributions : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-22

My Merle Chihuahua Empty
PostSubject: My Merle Chihuahua   My Merle Chihuahua Empty8/23/2009, 4:50 am

Havent mentioned it on K but my Merle Chi is due to have Puppies . I am so excited she is a blue merle and she is bred to a blue male . This will be her first litter .
I am always almost afraid to talk about breeding my dogs or birds on K seems like there is always some one waiting to bust my happy bubble .
I willpost pics as soon as she has them ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KismetPuggies
filter
filter

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-05

My Merle Chihuahua Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Merle Chihuahua   My Merle Chihuahua Empty8/23/2009, 2:32 pm

How about pictures of the mom and dad???
Back to top Go down
featherfriends
filter
filter

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-08-22

My Merle Chihuahua Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Merle Chihuahua   My Merle Chihuahua Empty8/24/2009, 6:16 pm

Its been raining so havent been able to take time to take pics . As soon as the rain clears I am running around doing chores.
And tonight I traded one of my Puppies for a 11/2 year old female red Min-Pin she is going through her 2nd heat now ..............doing the happy dance next year I will be able to breed her !!!!!!
She dose not have a name yet so tomorrow if it isnt raining
like crazy I will go and spend time with her in the isolation station and check out her personality .
Back to top Go down
labsrule
filter
filter
labsrule

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-10-21

My Merle Chihuahua Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Merle Chihuahua   My Merle Chihuahua Empty10/23/2009, 12:40 am

congrats on the puppies that are due to come and hope all goes well with them Smile i know its exciting when you have pups it was for me in the past. My daughter would help and id laff so hard she would say mom this is gross i have abubble around me dont let that stuff near me and id say oh hush and hand her a wet pup and say start cleaning it laffz. Teenagers! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Merle Chihuahua Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Merle Chihuahua   My Merle Chihuahua Empty

Back to top Go down

My Merle Chihuahua
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Day at the Zoo :: Daily Zoo :: Pampered Pals-
Jump to: