A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day at the Zoo

A place to talk animal shop. A drama free zone where animals are the main subject but general chat is welcome too.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Facebook  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spoiled lil man and carmin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
labsrule
filter
filter
labsrule

Number of posts : 30
Contributions : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Spoiled lil man and carmin Empty
PostSubject: Spoiled lil man and carmin   Spoiled lil man and carmin Empty10/23/2009, 12:50 am

Ill get some updated pictures soon my daughter got a new digital camera yay! our old one was barely working and get some pictures to post that are new. Lil Man is so so sopoiled when i drive he sits on my left leg and puts his lil paws on the door and watches . I been thinking about getting him his own lil doggie seat to sit up front in so he can be safer when i drive. He just loves to be with me all the time. Hubby says he is so so spoiled, he just got a t shirt a week ago a new one his sweater he outgrew and im looking to getting him a new winter coat for this winter. Also looking for coats for the girls. Carmin the lab of course dont need a coat but she is spoiled as well. I found some new lean treats at the vet she loves because the vet said she could use to lose 5 pounds and i dont want any of my dogs being overweight. Lil man also has his own toys i bought him a wubba today and a lil ball to run after since carmin tore up his other toys. She likes to tear squeakies out of toys for some reason. Lil man got alot of attention at the dog walk i went to alot thought he was sucha cutie pie and i said he is and ornery to laffz. He is the first little dog ive had my mom has ever liked . She is kinda picky she only likes big dogs. She has boxers and labs. Lil man also has his own bed in his cage when i leave and his own lil blankie for his cage and a seperate blankie on the couch for when were watching tv.
Back to top Go down
labsrule
filter
filter
labsrule

Number of posts : 30
Contributions : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled lil man and carmin   Spoiled lil man and carmin Empty10/26/2009, 4:20 am

well we had our hallowen party and lil man got cutiest award. There was a lil dog dressed up like a shark but he was sound asleep it was so cute. Alot of cute dogs and costomes. One dog was a punk rocker and had purple in his hair i bet that will be fun to wash out. The kids and dogs had a blast the dogs got allll kinds of home made treats people brought it and treats for them to take home also. The other adults were laffing because they brought cages for there dogs and mine was the only one had a bed in his cage a blanket , bowl of water and toy, everyone else dog was just in a cage and they said he is spoiled! i said yes he is lol!
Back to top Go down
Waitingoncrash
Deluxe Espresso Machine
Deluxe Espresso Machine
Waitingoncrash

Number of posts : 251
Contributions : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled lil man and carmin   Spoiled lil man and carmin Empty10/26/2009, 6:45 am

sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
https://dayatthezoo.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiled lil man and carmin   Spoiled lil man and carmin Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiled lil man and carmin
Page 1 of 1