A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day at the Zoo

A place to talk animal shop. A drama free zone where animals are the main subject but general chat is welcome too.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Facebook  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Folks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
puppyluvcreations
filter
filter
puppyluvcreations

Number of posts : 43
Contributions : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Hi Folks Empty
PostSubject: Hi Folks   Hi Folks Empty10/24/2009, 1:35 pm

Well many of you know me from Kijiji as puppyluv8805. Here I am going by my kennel name, Puppy Luv Creations.

Im really excited about my invite here. Because I had become inactive at Kijiji I was relatively clueless about this neat looking forum the puggy people had started! But I am so happy that I accidently stumbled across the Kijiji fairwell and post about this forum!

A little about myself.

I live in sunny north Florida with my adoring husband and teen daughter. I have a 'grown' daughter who will be 20yr next month, she and her husband live in TN. My husband and I are blessed to both have a full time job/career. I have a bunch of furbabies! My passion is poodles, IMO everyone who is anyone should expierence the companionship of a poodle!

About my kennel name & Kennel

(**Caution** If you don't do sappy please stop reading here.)

I have been in 'love' many times in my life, and married twice. All the while, I have wondered "What is true love?" I knew that I had expierenced different kinds of love and different levels of love. But, I was very sure I had never expierence true/pure love.

When I met and fell in love with my then husband to be, I knew it was different than anything I had known, and felt, before. The love we share is such an unselfish love. IMO it is was how true love, real love, first love should feel. I call it puppy love. So sweet, so pure, so innocent, so fresh... it has to be puppy love. And with our love we have built our breeding program. Working together in every step of creation, loving every furbaby member of our family, crying together as we send our puppies off to wonderful forever loving home... Everything we are and everything we have was created by our love, hence "Puppy Luv Creations" and with our puppies, I feel we share a bit of our love with the world.

In my craze about poodles, and my husbands never ending attempts to ensure my happiness, I was able to bring my head out of all the poodle fluff to recognize... my husband is insane about Pekingese. So in my course of ensuring his happiness I suggested we had Pekingese to the brood! And the rest is history!!

I have learned so much during my time at Kijiji about breeding and bettering my program. I hope to continue that growth here as well as share my knowledge and espierences with others of like mind.

It's a Great Day at the Zoo!
Back to top Go down
http://puppyluvcreations.webs.com/
poodles&bichonsrulemy
filter
filter
poodles&bichonsrulemy

Number of posts : 77
Contributions : 1

Hi Folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks   Hi Folks Empty10/24/2009, 5:09 pm

Hi puppyluv! Welcome! I checked out your web page, very cute! What a Face
Back to top Go down
paw2paw

Number of posts : 2
Contributions : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Hi Folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks   Hi Folks Empty10/26/2009, 7:39 am

I couldn't agree more, about the owning a poodle. I have been owned by a few standards and they are just wonderful!
Back to top Go down
puppyluvcreations
filter
filter
puppyluvcreations

Number of posts : 43
Contributions : 3

Hi Folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks   Hi Folks Empty10/26/2009, 8:14 am

I have a standard too and he is wonderful! I cant wait to start training him in obediance and then agility. He's not so tall right now so I am hoping he will have a growth spurt in the next 6 months haha He is abt 1yr old.
Back to top Go down
http://puppyluvcreations.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Hi Folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Folks   Hi Folks Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Folks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Day at the Zoo :: Daily Zoo :: Dog Tags-
Jump to: