A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day at the Zoo

A place to talk animal shop. A drama free zone where animals are the main subject but general chat is welcome too.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Facebook  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zoo stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waitingoncrash
Deluxe Espresso Machine
Deluxe Espresso Machine
Waitingoncrash

Number of posts : 251
Contributions : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Zoo stuff Empty
PostSubject: Zoo stuff   Zoo stuff Empty10/24/2009, 6:06 pm

So I have a question for everyone.

I have the ability, as I'm sure many of you are familliar with to create Day at the Zoo items. Such as coffee mugs, pet bowls, bumper stickers, keychains etc.

I would HONESTLY like to know if anyone would be interested in any of those items. Yes there would be a small amount of profit involved for those of us running the zoo. This would help cover our time spent on here etc. It wouldn't be much though.

However there is a lot of time involved in setting up the "shop" so if there is no interest I would just not go to the trouble.

I would really like honest opinions on the idea. I will NOT be offended in the least if you say the idea sucks, or you think I'm snake oil salesman Suspect , you can even PM me if you want to tell me off in private affraid .

Seriously please let me know what you think.

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
https://dayatthezoo.forumotion.net

Zoo stuff
Page 1 of 1