A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Welcome Please register and tell us who refered you!
A Day at the Zoo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day at the Zoo

A place to talk animal shop. A drama free zone where animals are the main subject but general chat is welcome too.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Facebook  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shriners Donation Link

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waitingoncrash
Deluxe Espresso Machine
Deluxe Espresso Machine
Waitingoncrash

Number of posts : 251
Contributions : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-04

The Shriners Donation Link Empty
PostSubject: The Shriners Donation Link   The Shriners Donation Link Empty4/14/2009, 10:06 am

The Shriners Donation Link located on the portal to this site is special to me. My daughter is a special needs child. She was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy when she was 4 1/2 mths old. Since attending the Shriners hospital she has had many many surgeries, procedures and therapy sessions.

I am convinced that she would not be the child she is today without their help. I posted the link because Shriners is being hit hard by the lousy economy just like everything else. They function on donations and grants this is how they provide care for so many children. These services are provided free of charge to all the families who are seen. Saving many famalies thousands fo dollars every year. Now many of these services are in jeopardy as are the hospitals themselves. As a mother of a child who needs these services I can't tell you how much that worries me.

So I'm asking that if at all possible donate anything to help the hospitals stay afloat.

My child attends Shriners Hospital for Children in Portland Oregon you can specifically donate to this hospital in her name Sierra M Bennett or to any Shriners Hospital and also w/o attaching her name. You could also use the Websites name if you wanted.

Any donation is appreciated and thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://dayatthezoo.forumotion.net

The Shriners Donation Link
Page 1 of 1